Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Evangelicals Adopting.

I was anxious to read this article we had received from a friend over the weekend about the movement of evangelicals adopting. Now I am excited to share it. It explains our reasons for wanting to adopt pretty clearly. It also hits on many of the obstacles we have overcome in the process, mainly wanting to respect the African Culture. We want to bring awareness to what is going on in Africa, the war, the poverty, the disease.

Eager to Adopt, Evangelicals Find Perils Abroad

After reading this article I felt like God is bringing me to my knees again in prayer. I know that He had brought us this far and I trust what he has in store for us and our future family.

I thank everyone for their support and prayers.

With love,
Krystle

No comments:

Post a Comment